A graduate of Fine Arts, Francisco Valle work ranges from detailed Skull Arts to surreal, brightly coloured geometrics.
A variety of techniques are used to achieve his award-winning results, such as watercolor, acrylic painting, digital painting, texture mixing and drawing. He has won the acclaim of a number of prominent organisations including the Society of Illustrators of New York.
"My creative process is both intuitive and planned. Some of my arts takes one day, others takes months of hard work. I really love and get influenced by Julio Plaza, Beatriz Milhazes, Patrick Bremer and, to go a bit far back in time, I love Picasso and Caravaggio."
Another highlight is the artist instagram with over 175k followers
Follow here @franciscovalle_art
- Selected for the Society of Illustrators of New York - Illustrators 55
- 3 times selected for the book Latin American Illustration
- 4 times selected for the book Luerzer's ARCHIVE 200 Best Digital Artists
- 2 times selected for the book Luerzer's ARCHIVE 200 Best Illustrators
- 17 times selected for the magazine Luerzer's ARCHIVE
- Selected for EPSON Internacional Illustration Exhibit 2012